Siedlice (Zedlitzfelde) - first
written record of the village was made in 1298. In the
eighteenth century it was populated by colonists, which
contributed to its further development. In 1865 it had
a population of 300 and boasted its own school, 25 cottages
and 29 farm buildings. At the start of the twentieth
century it turned into a holiday resort with its much
frequented inns - the one owned by Karl Berndt and "Pod
Trzema Lipami" (Under the Three Linden Trees).
Many natural monuments - the ancient Boguslaw X's oak
trees among others - were situated in Siedlice's neighbourhood.